Last Updated on October 14, 2022
- Information You Provide. The types of Personal Information we collect depends on the products and portions of our Services you use. The Personal Information includes:
- Your first and last name, physical address, phone number, email address, location (e.g., zip code, city, and state), preferred treatment day and time, age, gender, date of birth, documents, or other demographic information and media that verifies your identity (or company’s identity).
- If you are a health care practice or service provider, information about your practice or service provider such as specialty.
- Information about your computer, mobile phone or other access device and anonymous information about your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation data, browser type, referring exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Site, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, your use of third-party applications, and other information that assists us in analyzing and improving the Services.
- General Audience Services.Our Services are general audience and intended for users 18 and older. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone younger than age 18. If we become aware that a child younger than 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child younger than age 18 and believe that we have collected Personal Information from your child, please contact us at: [email protected]. These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from persons under 18. In the case we discover that a person under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- Posting and Uploading. We collect Personal Information from you when you provide, post, or upload it to our Services, such as when you fill out a form, (e.g., first and last name, zip code, preferred treatment times, company name and specialty)
- Information We Collect When You Use Our Services. When you use our Services, we collect additional Personal Information based on your activity and other Personal Information you might choose to provide. This includes:
- Log Data And Device Information. We receive information through cookies and similar technologies. We may collect information from and about the devices you use. We may collect information about your hardware and software, such as the hardware model, operating system version, device memory, unique application identiﬁers, apps installed, unique device identiﬁers, browser type, and information about your wireless and mobile network connections, such as mobile phone number, service provider, IP address, and signal strength.
When you visit or leave our Services (including some plugins and our cookies or similar technology on the sites of others), we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to and the time of your visit. We also get information about your network and device (e.g., IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, cookie IDs and/or ISP, or your mobile carrier). If you use our Services from a mobile device, that device will send us information about your location based on your phone settings. We will ask you to opt-in before we use GPS or other tools to identify your precise location.
We take your privacy very seriously. Accordingly, we agree that we will only use the information you provide for the following specific purposes:
- Serving your Personal Information up to practices or service providers in the User’s area to “pair” the User with a practice or service provider that has or uses our Services.
- Sending Users’ marketing communications about our Services (e.g., our Glacial Rx Promotions) and information about our service providers (e.g., our Glacial Rx service providers) in those Users’ areas.
We agree that we will not share, sell, rent, or otherwise distribute your Personal Information with outside parties, except to provide Services you’ve requested through us, or in response to a validly issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process, or when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims made by you or on your behalf.
From time to time, we may employ the use of return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Services. Our Services help you connect with others, find, and be found for work and business opportunities, stay informed, get training and be more productive. We use your information to authorize access to our Services and honor your settings.
- Our Business Purposes. We may use your Personal Information for our legitimate business purposes, including, but not limited to, (a) provide Services, products, treatments, and information you request including through our affiliates; (b) communicate updates, promotions, or news about us, including our Services, products, treatments, or events, through email, direct mail, or otherwise; (c) protect R2, our Users, and/or our Services; (d) prepare government reports; (e) communicate administrative or legislative related information; (f) respond to your requests; and (g) as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
- Communications. We contact you and enable communications between Users. We offer settings to control what messages you receive and how often you receive some types of messages. We will contact you through email, mobile phone, notices posted on our websites or apps, messages to your inbox, and other ways through our Services, including text messages and push notifications. We will send you messages about the availability of our Services, security, or other service-related issues. We also send messages about how to use our Services, network updates, reminders, job suggestions and promotional messages from us and our partners. You may change your communication preferences at any time. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices. We also enable communications between you and others through our Services, including for example invitations, newsletters, groups, and messages between connections.
- Statistics That Do Not Identify You. We use information to generate statistics (e.g., models, insights, projections, etc.) that do not identify you. We use your information to produce and share statistical insights that do not identify you. For example, we may use your information to generate statistics about our Users, their profession or industry, to calculate ad impressions served or clicked on, or to publish visitor demographics for a Service(s).
- How We Disclose and Share Your Information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from us at all times. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
If any information under our control is compromised because of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Service Providers. We use others to help us provide our Services (e.g., maintenance, analysis, audit, payments, fraud detection, marketing, and development). They will have access to your Personal Information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- Legal Disclosures. We may need to share your Personal Information when we believe it’s required by law or to help protect the rights and safety of you, us, or others. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce our agreements with you; (3) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; (4) protect the security or integrity of our Services (such as by sharing with companies facing similar threats); and/or (5) exercise or protect the rights and safety of R2, our Users, personnel, and/or any other entities. We attempt to notify our Users about legal demands for their Personal Information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
- Your Choices and Rights.
- Information Retention. We may keep most of your Personal Information for as long as you use our Services. We generally retain your Personal Information as long as you keep using our Site and/or Services and/or as needed to provide you with our Services. This information may include information that you or others provided to us, and information generated or inferred from your use of our Services. Even if you only use our Site and/or Services when browsing for information or looking for a particular type of product, service, or service provider, we may retain your Personal Information until you opt-out of using our Services (e.g., by contacting us at [email protected] and requesting to opt-out of sharing your information and delete any of your shared Personal Information) or you close your account (if applicable). In some cases, we may retain certain information (e.g., statistics about Services used) in a de-personalized or aggregated form.
- Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Information. You can request to delete your Personal Information by contacting us directly as provided below (e.g., by contacting us at [email protected]) and we will promptly consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Residents in the Designated Countries and other regions may have additional rights under their laws.
- Opt-Out Policy. Users are automatically added to receive newsletters and updates regarding R2 and its affiliates, our Site and Services, and User Profiles and Personal Information. You may “opt-out” from receiving newsletters, promotional offers, and other types of emails. To unsubscribe from our mailings (except important system and content update information detailed below), you may go to an email you received from us, scroll down to the bottom of the email, and select “unsubscribe.”
- Account Closure. Depending on the Services provided (including any future Services and/or products provided by R2), we may provide accounts for Users to create on our Site and use with our Services (e.g., a User registered for R2’s loyalty program may create an account). As such, based on those applicable Services, we may keep some of your Personal Information even after you delete or close your account. If you choose to close your account, your account and any shared Personal Information will generally stop being accessible on our Site and with our Services within 24 hours. We may generally delete closed account information within 30 days of account closure, in accordance with applicable laws and as noted below.
We may retain your Personal Information even after you have elected to opt-out of using our Services or closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse (e.g., if we have restricted your account for breach of our professional community policies), enforce our legal agreements, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. As noted above, we may retain de-personalized information even after you have opted out of using our Services or your account has been closed. Also, we do not control information that other individual or entities have copied out of our Services. As such, some of your information may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g., search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We have implemented and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices, and commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures, to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk in order to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and exfiltration, theft, or disclosure.
R2’s employees and agents are required to safeguard such Personal Information. Access to this information is limited only to those who need to see the information to provide the Services and other products and services within the Site to Users of the Services.
- Lawful Bases for Processing Your Information. We have lawful bases to collect, use and share information about you. You have choices about our use of your information. We will only collect and process Personal Information about you where we have lawful bases. Lawful bases include consent (where you have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you (e.g., to deliver R2’s Services you have requested)), and “legitimate interests.”
Where we rely on your consent to process Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object. If you have any questions about the lawful bases upon which we collect and use your Personal Information, please contact us at: [email protected].
- Children’s Privacy. The Glacial Rx and the Services are designed and intended for use by adults and are not intended for nor designed to be used by children under the age of 18. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know is under the age of 18.
- NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. California residents may exercise certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) regarding their personal information. We describe below the rights you may have if you are a California resident.
- Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold. As a California resident, you may also have the right to request more information regarding the following topics for the preceding 12 months, to the extent applicable:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose why we collected or, if applicable, sold your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared your personal information.
- The categories of personal information that we have shared with third parties about you for a business purpose.
- If applicable, the categories of personal information that we sold about you and the categories of third parties who received your personal information in the sale.
You may submit a request for the information above by emailing us at [email protected].